NASCAR’s developmental series – the NASCAR K&N Pro Series and the NASCAR Whelen All-American Series PASS Super Late Model Series
Wauters Motorsports offers to all drivers an opportunity to develop their skills to move up the motorsports ladder through the NASCAR Development Series and Super Late Model Series then into the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series.
Conduct a driver development program designed to identify, coach, train and develop race car drivers who possess the skill, ability and attitude to be successful as a driver in one of the three NASCAR National series.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Between the ages of 15 and 28
- A U.S. citizen, permanent resident alien or if you are legally allowed to work in the US; and
- No criminal record and agree to a background check
- Possess a valid driver’s license and personal transportation
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Be in good physical condition and willing to work out and train a minimum of three days per week
- Be available for media training, interviews and appearances throughout the duration of the program
- Wauters Motorsports Super Late Model team has won the Southeastern Elite Division Championship, the legendary Snowball Derby at Pensacola Speedway in Florida, the Copper Classic at Phoenix International Raceway as well as numerous races all over the country.
- In the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series owner Richie Wauters is ranked sixth in most wins as a NCWTS crew chief with 17 wins with Shane Hmiel and NASCAR Sprint Cup Series drivers Kyle Busch and Aric Almirola.
- Wauters in his 25-year plus career in motorsports has worked with such drivers as: Davey Allison, Aric Almirola, John Andretti, Kyle Busch, Bill Elliott, Jeff Green, Scott Hanson, Denny Hamlin, Alan Kulwicki, Mark Martin, Paul Menard, David Regan, Colin Braun, Elliot Sadler, Jimmy Spencer, Dick Trickle, Kenny Wallace, Daniel Hemric, Noah Gragson, Dalton Sargeant, Ryan Reed, Mason Mingus and Steven Wallace.
Please contact Richie Wauters directly at Phone: 704.664.7015, Fax: 704.664.9005 or email email@example.com to learn more about the Driver Development Program.